Bring Retrospectives to Life for Remote & Hybrid Teams
Connect as a team, reflect on work, and drive continuous improvement
Share honest feedback with anonymous reflections
Add anonymous replies to retrospective prompts asking about your last sprint or project.
- Clean and clear writing experience
- Hidden reflections to prevent anchoring bias
- Cheerful animations that show your team-mates are writing
Discover patterns as a team with multiplayer grouping
Once reflections are revealed, spot themes together by grouping related cards.
- Interactive, multiplayer grouping, with drag-and-dropsticky notes
- Keep your retro board tidy with expandable and collapsible groups, so sticky notes don’t overlap
- Parabol’s AI automates naming groups so scrum masters don’t have to
Let facilitators and scrum masters fully participate by sharing the load on grouping
Prioritize what matters most with anonymous voting
Keep meetings democratic and fair with anonymous voting. Learn what your development team wants to talk about and give everyone a voice.
- Anonymous voting prevents anchoring and bias
- Customizable number of votes per person
Intuitive and easy-to-use voting functionality
Take action to improve by creating tasks during the meeting
Hold a structured conversation about your team’s top issues. Create trackable action items to guarantee continuous improvement.
- Structured and linear retrospective process lets teams identify the root causes. Go beyond a whiteboard.
- Document your conversation in real-time with discussion threads
- Add anonymous suggestions, when you’re not sure about your ideas
- React with emojis to celebrate good ideas or show you agree
- Sync action items directly to Jira or GitHub
Save Time Without Sacrificing the Quality of Your Agile Retrospectives
92% of users agreed that Parabol improves the efficiency of their meetings
Get inspired with built-in popular retro templates
Reduce prep time by picking from our library of retrospectivetemplates. Or build your own retroformat!
Keep your scrum team in sync with automated meeting summaries
Get an automated summary of your teams’ sprint retrospectives including the number of reflections, topics, and tasks that came out of the meeting.
Catch up before the next sprint if you were out, share the summary with stakeholders outside the team, or export your learnings as CSV to analyze trends. Access your team’s meeting history anytime within Parabol to revisit the summary or the full discussion.
Integrate with tools you already use
Parabol integrates with industry-leading tools. Slot retrospectives right into your existing workflow.
- Notify your team of new agile retrospectives starting or ending via Slack or Mattermost
- Export action items from your retrospective board to your Jira or GitHub backlog
Get Your Team Talking and Keep Retrospectives Engaging
Get quiet teams or team members talking with a randomly-selected icebreaker from our bank of 200+ questions.
Let team members be honest with anonymity at every stage: reflections, voting, reactions and comments.
Share the load at every stage: everyone can group, ungroup or name topics, suggest next steps and add reactions.
Online Retro Tool That Gets Your Team Talking
|Features||Parabol||Virtual Whiteboard||Project Management Tool||Spreadsheet|
|Popular retro templates|
|Automated meeting summary|
Support for Enterprise Organizations
Enterprise organizations trust Parabol to drive continuous improvement across their agile teams. Learn more about Parabol’s SSO, additional security features, and self-hosting options.