Get More Done With Async Standups
Go from thirty-minute, video-based status updates, to quickly typing out your updates and view others’ responses — at any point in the day.
Your Standup meetings don’t need to:
- Disrupt your team’s flow of work
- Involve sitting through long updates
- Compromise those on different timezones
- Get off track or run over time
Save your teams time while staying up-to-date
- Connect with team-mates, no matter where you all are
- Share updates on your own time
- Set a standup cadence that suits your team
- Review updates when you’re ready
Asynchronous Standup Meetings that Save Your Teams Time
Integrate with tools you already use
Slot Standups right into your existing workflow.
- Notify your team when a Standup is starting or ending via Slack or Mattermost
- Share summaries with your team and stakeholders via Slack or Mattermost
- Export action items from your task boards to your Jira or GitHub backlog
- Add a Jira or GitHub task to your update.
Save yourself the trouble of finding a time that’s ‘good for everyone’, with Async Standups
|Features||Parabol||Slack Bot||Traditional Video Standup||Spreadsheet|
|Customized and Suggested Questions|
|Built-in Meeting Structure|
Explore more ways to run better agile meetings
Ready for Better Standup Meetings?
Drop in your email, and we’ll share it with you as soon as it’s ready.